The 45-tonner is URHS’s yard workhorse. Built in 1940, it is one of the oldest diesels in the collection, but has been repowered with more modern Cummins diesel engines. It was donated to URHS by Liberty Historic Railway, and currently wears the colors of the organization. LHRy purchased the locomotive from a facility in Michigan and had it trucked to Boonton and repainted. Its exact heritage is unknown at this time.