New York, Susquehanna, & Western No. 402 what built by Pullman Standard in 1952. The car was equipped for use on NYS&W’s passenger trains as a Railway Express car. Complete with marker light brackets and steam lines so that it could used mid-train, the car served in both passenger and freight service on the NYS&W. When the railroad was reorganized as a new company, and adopted a new yellow and black paint scheme, this car was the only box car to receive the new look. It was later renumbered 526.